The Puppy Sponsorship Debit Service Agreement outlines the commitment Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs has to you in relation to the Direct Debit Request (DDR) or credit card arrangements made between Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs (#056145) and yourself.
It sets out your rights, our commitment to you and your responsibilities to us, together with where you should go for assistance.
Initial terms of the arrangement
In terms of the DDR or credit card arrangements made between us and agreed by yourself, we undertake to periodically debit your nominated card or account for the agreed regular amount. Your donations will not only help fund the Seeing Eye Dog program but other services Vision Australia offers.
- Drawings under this arrangement will occur on or around the 15th or 28th of the month or on the scheduled day selected.
- If any drawing is due on a non-business day, it will be debited from your account on or around the next business day following the scheduled drawing date.
- If your drawing is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, we will endeavour to contact you to inform you.
- We may attempt to redraw dishonoured donations at various times after the initial drawing date.
- We will give you at least 14 days’ notice in writing when changes to the initial terms of the arrangement are made. This notice will state any changes to the initial terms.
- If you wish to discuss any changes to the initial terms, please contact our Donor Care Team on 1800 422 007.
Changes to the arrangement
If you want to make changes to the arrangement, contact our Donor Care Team on 1800 422 007. These changes may include:
- Altering bank or card details.
- Altering the amount.
- Altering the schedule.
- Deferring the drawing.
- Stopping an individual debit.
- Suspending the payment.
If you wish to cancel the sponsorship completely we require a written request to be emailed to: [email protected] or posted to: Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs, Fundraising, PO Box 176, BURWOOD NSW 1805
Requests for changes must be received at least five working days prior to the next scheduled drawing date. All communication addressed to us should include your supporter reference number.
All enquiries should be directed to Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs rather than to your financial institution.
- All personal information held by Vision Australia Seeing Eye Dogs will be kept confidential except that information provided to our financial institution to initiate the drawing from your nominated card or account.
- If you have any enquires, we encourage you to take the matter up directly with us by contacting our Donor Care Team on 1800 422 007 during business hours.
Your commitment to us
It is your responsibility to ensure that:
- On the drawing date there are sufficient cleared funds in the nominated card or account.
- You advise us if the nominated account or card details have changed.