Submissions of abstracts and suggestions for discussion topics from attendees wishing to present at the Seeing Eye Dogs Vet Symposium will be accepted until August 17, 2018.
Timeslots are 30 minutes or 60 minutes (or 50 minutes plus 10 minutes Q&A) in duration.
Formats include presentation, group discussion, discussion panel and interactive workshop.
Discussion panels will consist of up to 6 participants forming a panel to discuss and answer questions on a set topic.
Group discussions will consist of an attendee facilitating an open discussion on a set topic amongst all attendees present at the session.
To be considered, please submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by August 17, 2018.
- Presenter name, title and organisation
- Presentation title or discussion topic
- Presentation type ie;
- Participation in discussion panel
- Facilitation of group discussion
- Interactive workshop
- Presentation format if relevant (e.g. Powerpoint, video, posters / pictorial, etc)
- Summary / abstract (maximum one page in length)
|Networking Event||Accommodation||Media Releases|